Public Private Partnerships - MOF
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP UNIT
Key functions of the PPP Unit:
- Provide analytical support to the Ministry of Finance and PPP Committee in undertaking the analysis necessary to advise the PPP Committee/Minister of MOF in administering the PPP Policy.
- Assist the PPP Committee/MOF in issuing regulations, circulars and guidance notes, pertaining to PPPs
- Assist public entities in Namibia, by preparing and taking to market PPP projects initiatives.
- Ensure consistency in the project preparation and the evaluation processes, and to act as gatekeeper in ensuring that every progression in the PPP process meets the principles and requirements of the PPP policy.
- Promoting PPPs within the Government and coordinate PPP capacity development at public entities that
are involvedin planning and investment in terms of infrastructure, or are likely to play a substantial enabling role.
consist of two Divisions:
1. Project Appraisals
This Division focused at reviewing and preparing recommendations
2. Outreach and Capacity Building
This Division focused on PPP training and development for various O/M/As and private sector stakeholders. The division engage with public entities in developing PPP project concepts, and hand-holding through project preparation and transaction
PPP Latest News
from the 16th -18th February 2021, from 08:30 AM to 16:30 PM, at Omusati Regional Council Hall, Uutapi, Omusati Region
Send your completed form on or before the 05 February 2021
Case study: Affordable Housing Read More