HR, Training & Development - MOF
HR, Training and Development
The Directorate is responsible for providing over all administrative support to the activities of the Ministry and the Treasury.
SUBDIVISION HUMAN RESOURCES (HR):
- Facilitate the recruitment process within one (1) month from the closing date of the advert, unless it is mass recruitment
- Prepare submissions to the Permanent Secretary to fill vacant posts within five (5) working days of the interview.
- Process admission/ withdrawal of pension/other claims on receipt of the request within 24 hours
- Process the general salary adjustments/increment within one (1) month of the decision communicated to us.
- Identify ministerial training needs, personal develop-ment plan (PDPs and develop a training programme annually.
- Facilitate and conduct training as required by the Min-istry of Finance.
- Facilitate and conduct Induction and supervisory courses twice a year.
- Process applications for qualifying and non-qualifying training within 14 working days upon receipt of such application
- Submit training report quarterly