PPP - MOF
Key functions of the PPP Unit:
- Provide analytical support to the Ministry of Finance and PPP Committee in undertaking the analysis necessary to advise the PPP Committee/Minister of MOF in administering the PPP Policy.
- Assist the PPP Committee/MOF in issuing regulations, circulars and guidance notes, pertaining to PPPs
- Assist public entities in Namibia, by preparing and taking to market PPP projects initiatives.
- Ensure consistency in the project preparation and the evaluation processes, and to act as gatekeeper in ensuring that every progression in the PPP process meets the principles and requirements of the PPP policy.
- Promoting PPPs within the Government and coordinate PPP capacity development at public entities that are involved in planning and investment in terms of infrastructure, or are likely to play a substantial enabling role.