The www.mof.gov.na is the website of the Government of Namibia.
If you are only browsing this web site, this web site will not covertly capture data regarding the specific activities that will allow us to identify you individually. The only personal data that will be captured, will be those data specifically submitted to us by you voluntary. Personal data disclosed to us, will not be shared with other entities. The only exceptions involves:
- Disclosure according to an order of a court,
- Someone else submits your personal information to the Government Portal or any government websites, This we can not prevent from happening.
- Statistics collected by the Government Portal or Government websites using software techniques such as clickstream data or cookies,
- Were it is necessary to provide you with a government service that you have requested which requires your personnel data, or
- it is not prohibited by law.
This site contains links to other information whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from theres. We are not responsible for the security or privacy practices of this web sites, the products or services offered by this web sites, or the content appearing at this web sites. We do not endorse any product or service marketed at other web sites.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.